- Research shows that when young children play with musical instruments, specifically percussion instruments, it can be very valuable to their development.
- Playing with instruments helps:
- Build fine and gross motor skills.
- Support sensory development.
- Enhance hand-eye coordination.
- Teach patience and perseverance.
- Accelerate brain development.
- Some of the best musical instruments for toddlers include maracas, pianos, cymbals, bongo drums, tambourines, and wood blocks.
(Courtesy of Baby Spark.com)
Showing all 6 results
Boomwhackers BWDG Tuned Percussion Tube Sets C Major Diatonic Scale Set£1.00 / 7 days Select date(s)
Giant Metal Rainmaker Stick (Red)£1.00 / 7 days Select date(s)
Percussion Workshop Coloured Combi Hand Bells (Set of 5 Bells)£1.00 / 7 days Select date(s)
Toddler Percussion Set 1£1.00 / 7 days Select date(s)
Toddler Percussion Set 2£1.00 / 7 days Select date(s)
Toddler Percussion Set 3£1.00 / 7 days Select date(s)