We welcome donations of toys, provided they are:
- Well designed, constructed and safe
- Durable and robust
- Complete and in good condition
- Suitable for children 0 to 6 years old
- Easy to clean, NOT those which state 'surface clean only'
- Can be easily transported in a car
The toy doesn’t need to be new, but it does need to be in a reasonable condition. Sometimes we may accept toys that have missing pieces, as we can use them for spare parts.We don’t accept branded or licensed toys, unless it is a puzzle. We also cannot accept soft toys, dolls and teddies, although these may be considered for use in fundraising.If you have items to donate, please bring them to the library during opening hours or contact us.