Find out how to Hire Toys | Would you like to find out how to Join Us.
For younger children who are under 3 years old, adult supervision required
- Research shows that when young children play with musical instruments, specifically percussion instruments, it can be very valuable to their development.
- Playing with instruments helps:
- Build fine and gross motor skills.
- Support sensory development.
- Enhance hand-eye coordination.
- Teach patience and perseverance.
- Accelerate brain development.
(Courtesy of Baby Spark.com)