Click & Collect is a Toy Loan service whereby you can view toys online via our Database, Facebook Albums or our Website Photo Galleries & then check availability messaging us on Facebook or send an email.
Once availability is confirmed you can book a slot to collect toys from Strutts Community Centre, you will also have the opportunity to Browse our Store.
Click & Browse allows you to book a 10-minute slot via our Facebook page or email, members can enter our toy store & view toys available that day also to seek advice on suitability of toys - NB: Young children must be carried.
Hire periods are for 7 days, items can be returned early (this doesn't affect the price) and if the item hasn't been booked by someone else then hire can be extended.
Click and Collect runs from - Strutts Community and Business Centre Belper
- 10.00 am-12.00 noon on Wednesdays
- 9.30 am - 11.00 am on Fridays
- 9.00 am - 11.30 am on Saturdays
NB: Booking required this is NOT a drop in service
- Our Toy database is for viewing only NOT booking
- Toy hire enquiries and availability are via email or Facebook Messenger- NB: we can also make recommendations.
- Book a collection slot via email or Facebook Messenger. NB: These are booked in 10 minute timed slots.
- Wait outside the venue at your allocated time slot and wait for our volunteers to give you instructions. We have bell that can be rung too.
- Pick up your new toys toys and return your previous loans
- Take away and play!
- We very much welcome photos, videos, reviews on all toys & resources.
- All toys are to be cleaned prior to return to Toy Library as per our Terms and Conditions which are acknowledged on joining.