Find out how to Hire Toys | Would you like to find out how to Join Us.
Learning Outcome: Number and Counting; Observation; Personal and Social Skills; Gross Motor Skills; Balance; Co-Ordination
Number of player 2-4
Snakes and Ladders with a twist! In this game, the children act as the counters moving along the numbered squares. There are also extra forfeit squares such as 'stand on one leg,' 'swap places,' or 'squeeze 2 on a square'.
- Develops gross motor skills, co-ordination and balance
- Encourages number recognition and counting
Giant Snakes and Ladders
- Made of durable wipe-clean material
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Includes 8 pegs included to secure board to grass
- Large inflatable dice size: 36 x 36 x 36cm
- Mat size: 3m square