Whilst other ride-on toys may be content with going backwards and forwards, the unlimited directional movement offered by the Wheelybug means that the rider can add ‘round and round’ to their fun-filled journey.
- Helps promote self-confidence, spatial awareness and gross motor skills
- Body has a padded layer of sponge which is covered with a tough layer of polyurethane leatheroid and can be easily wiped clean
- Base made from sustainably sourced plywood and has distinctive rounded contours
- Aluminium handle won’t rust
- Feelers made with stainless steel spring and have an internal limiter cord to resist pull out
- For use on all level surfaces
- 23.5 x 39 x 31cm
- Suitable from 12 months to 3 years
What are the do’s and don’ts for Wheelybugs?
- Children should only use the toy under adult supervision.
- For use only by children able to walk unassisted. Should not be used as an aid or support for walking
- Ride on toys can tip over on surfaces that are not flat. The toy should be used only on smooth, level, dry surfaces.
- Do not allow children to use on or near hills, inclines, steps, bridges or near a swimming pool or other body of water.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Only one rider at a time. Multiple riders can cause tipping over
- Do not allow a child to stand on the seat. The Wheel bug should be ridden with both feet on the ground.
- It is important to check that the handle and wheel bolts are tight before using the toy. A loose or detached handle or wheel can make the toy unstable.
- Maximum rider weight recommended is 25kg or 50lbs.
- Clean with soap and water, protect with diluted Eucalypt oil. Never use polishes, abrasive cleaners or steel wool. Strong solvents eg acetone, can damage the surface. Exposure to sunlight for long periods can result in colour fading. Don’t leave out in the open. Keep sharp points away from the covering.