- Touch: surface, vibration, temperature
- 73cmH x 10cm diameter
- Safety Always supervise the use of this product
- Do not open the base of the bubble tube. Attempting to remove the base may damage the controls which protrude and make the base cover a tight fit..
- Use the bubble tube on a flat stable surface.
- Portable Midi Bubble Tube column with base and white plastic base cover attached
- Bubble Tube Cap (lid)
- Make sure the bubble tube is working before filling it with water. Fill the bubble tube withclean water to within approximately 25mm from the top of the column.
- Remove protective film from the outside of the bubble tube column.
- Put bubble tube cap on top of the bubble tube.
- Switch on the bubble tube.