Find out how to Hire Toys | Would you like to find out how to Join Us.
- Enhances maths and number skills
- Suitable for 2 to 4 players, aged 4 and over
- Contains number guides to help younger children
- Older players can play a slightly different version of the game
- The duck cards can be used to play other games such as ‘pairs’ or ‘snap’
Try and collect as many numbered ducklings as you can by guessing whether their number will be lower or higher than the number shown on Mother Duck's spinner. Make a wrong guess and your duck swims back into the pond. This very simple game will help children learn about numbers and counting. Each player takes a duck board, and the first player starts by spinning the spinner. They pick one of the ducks, and before turning it over, try to guess whether the number on it will be higher or lower than the number shown on the spinner. Each player has a duck number guide to help them if they are not too sure about numbers yet. If they guess correctly, they can keep the duck; if not, it goes back in the pond, face down. Play continues until all the ducks have been taken from the pond, and the player with most ducks at the end of the game is the winner.